PWFM has been working and concentrating on company payroll administration for over 16 years and indeed some individuals within the company have over 25 years’ experience within both payroll administration and the forms print industry in general. PWFM offers tailor made full print management and more recently, offers an electronic solution to clients, including advice on form design, offsite forms storage, stock call off and provision of stock report updates.
In the early years PWFM started its business by providing traditional printed business forms and specifically concentrated on the supply of pressure seal forms and pressure seal folding and sealing equipment.
As our customer needs have changed then so has our business activity. We now as always continue to provide the same variety of traditional printed business forms but in line with advances in technology, PWFM now provides a managed solution to its clients using online electronic media.
The introduction of an electronic payroll solution which is both bespoke and secure has opened up a new avenue of business to PWFM.
Our services within the payroll sector covers the provision of traditional bespoke pressure seal forms and capital folding and sealing equipment and/or lease of that equipment together with electronic payroll solutions in the following areas:
- Secure online web portals
- Web based Self Service Applications
We have experience in running both very large and very small weekly and monthly payrolls from 500 employees to over 50,000 employees and over the years we have worked with many FTSE 100 companies including some major county councils and blue chip organisations.
We are very proud of our client base and take our customer needs very seriously.
PWFM is now working in partnership with a long and well established Security Print Solutions company and together we can offer a full combination of print and multi-media services including electronic web-portal design, mobile payroll app, text and email confirmation.
PWFM is committed to continually meeting its customer needs and our security commitment to our clients includes speciality security form design for the protection of documents from counterfeiting and fraud. By working with an established security print solutions company, PWFM can offer a full end to end and bespoke service to its customers. We also provide the peace of mind that our clients will receive the highest standard of customer care as well as a proactive, flexible and cost efficient service.
Total Support from PWFM
- On-site investigations - PWFM will be pleased to arrange meetings without charge to discuss requirements and investigate problems or difficulties.
- Rapid diagnosis - Our representatives are vastly experienced, permitting on the spot diagnosis and proposed courses of action to be initiated without delay.
- Impartial recommendations - Because we are an independent forms management company PWFM’s recommendations are always impartial, our first thought always being what is best for our customers.
- Written quotations - Written quotations will always be provided, once verbal proposals have been accepted.
- Pre-purchase demonstrations - PWFM can arrange demonstrations of proposed solutions prior to order placement. Wherever possible, these will be arranged on the customer’s premises. Dialogue with existing users having similar applications can normally be facilitated.
- Delivery and installation - PWFM will progress orders with manufacturers, liaise with customers to arrange delivery, and plan installations to minimise disruption.
- Parallel running - PWFM can attend test runs and provide post-delivery support until new installations are fully proven.
- On-going advice and support - PWFM is always available within the usual business hours for provision of advice should a problem arise, so that its extent can be quickly ascertained and remedial action instituted without delay.